It seems like lately most of my posts have been kind of negative. Well, I’me not really that negative of a person, so I need to lighten it up a bit.
The truth is that I’m one of those guys that has a range of interests. There are lots of things I enjoy reading, and plenty of things I like to learn. So I thought, “What if I had multiple lives to live?” What would I like to do as a vocation if I could do anything and everything in which I’m interested.
Here’s my list:
- Pastor. I love what I do.
- Historian. I never get tired of reading history books, and watching documentaries. History makes the present understandable.
- Archaeologist. Finding something no one has seen in 1000’s of years. How cool would that be?
- Park Ranger. Spending all day in the outdoors doing research and maintaining a park. There are worse gigs.
- Paddle Shop Operator. Making a living doing my hobby. That would be just awesome!
- Nothing at all. Yep. Sometimes that sounds like a good vocation.