- I am a Christian. This means there is a gracious way we are supposed to behave even in a discussion format as limited as a blog.
- No matter the topic or how strongly we feel about it, we are going to keep the conversation civil.
- Civility means don’t be afraid to make your case, but don’t be pointlessly argumentative.
- No profanity.
- No personal attacks on someone’s character, family, or their mama.
- Everyone gets a warning or two depending on the egregiousness of the offense.
- Three strikes and you’re out. “You’re out” means I’ll ban you from posting forever.
- Keep comments on topic.
- Keep comments relatively short.
- I will moderate and edit comments if I feel it necessary, but I will generally leave the moderation turned off.
- I am the final arbiter over what is civil and on topic. It’s my blog. I make the call.
- Please remember that the opinions I express on this blog are mine, and do not represent the church I serve. Some in it might agree with me and some will not.
If you want to contact me directly you can at firstname.lastname@example.org.